This software allows you to access e-mail on a POP3 mail server on your Pocket PC or PC. It provides the function of common remote e-mail access.
When you connect using nPOP, the mail is listed and you can see the header only. From that list you can select e-mail you want to receive on your Pocket PC or PC. This is more efficient than downloading all the e-mail on your Pocket PC or PC.
It can be used for management of the mail on a server etc., as a method to check for the arrival of new e-mail.
Features of nPOP include:
- Receive E-Mail (POP3 and APOP)
- Send Mail (SMTP and SMTP-AUTH and POP before SMTP)
- User specified ports for POP3 and SMTP
- Multi-account support (round reception is possible)
- Automatic check for new mail
- Mail is saved in a message box.
- A thread display of the mail list
- Support for attachments when sending and receiving e-mail (RFC 2231)
- Filters for Routing Received E-Mail
- Simple address book
- Dial-up management